2 The wood/La madera:

 I bought a large sheet  so I had to cut the pieces of wood myself. First I measured the pieces and then I cut them with the manual saw (As I am impatient, I preferred to do it with the electric one, which is faster). Afterwards, I painted each part with its corresponding color🎨

In the upper part, to paint the lines of the road, I measured how thick I wanted them to be and painted them with nail polish💄

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Como compré una lámina grande, tuve que cortar yo los trozos de madera. Primero medí los trozos y luego los corté con la sierra manual ( Como soy una impaciente, preferí hacerlo con la eléctrica, que es más rápida). Después, pinté cada parte con su color correspondiente🎨

En la parte superior, para pintar las líneas de la carretera, medí cuanto de gruesas quería que fueran y las pinté con pintauñas💄

Comentarios