Introduction/Introducción:

Hello everyone!! I am Alicia García, and I am going to show you the evolution of my project, which is based on the creation of a bridge.

   -Firstly, I will upload the first sketches I made, which were the ones that shaped the project.

   -Afterwards, I will transfer those sketches to the computer, to be able to see more clearly the shape I want and the measurements of the parts (maybe upload a video showing how the application works)

   -Thirdly, I will show how I turned those sketches into a model: How do I cut the wood, what color do I paint it, what materials am I going to glue each part with ...

This project makes me very excited, I hope you enjoy it as much as I do!

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Hola!! Soy Alicia García, y os voy a ir mostrando la evolución de mi proyecto, la creación de un puente. 

  -Empezaré subiendo los primeros bocetos que hice, que fueron los que le dan la forma al  proyecto.

  -Después, esos bocetos los pasaré a ordenador utilizando la aplicación 3D Builter, para ver claramente la estructura, forma y medidas que quiero (quizás suba algún video enseñando como funciona)

  -En tercer lugar, mostraré como convertiré esos bocetos en una maqueta: Como corto la madera, de que color la pinto, con que materiales voy a pegar cada parte...

Este proyecto me hace mucha ilusión, espero que lo disfrutéis tanto como yo!


Comentarios